Appleton Point Student Property Investment - Show Flat Open for Business
Appleton Point's show apartment is now complete and the student accommodation operator, South Street, are on-site marketing the property to prospective students tenants and are already taking bookings for the 2014-15 academic year.
Investors are also welcome to visit by appointment. If you would like to book an appointment to view the property, please click here.
Construction of the Appleton Point student development continues to progress well and we have been advised that 75% of the building is now finished.
The building, we are advised, will be finished in its entirety by the end of June; snagging works will be completed throughout July in readiness for hand-over 1st August.
The progress of the build is as follows:
- Shell complete and water-tight, all windows fitted some minor finish work to do on the external cladding on the south-west elevation
- The whole building has had first fix M&E, plumbing, joinery
- 5th floor 2nd fix apart from doors and 30% decorated
- 4th floor plastered out, second fix this week
- 3rd floor 70% plastered (due to scaffold fixings)
- 2nd floor 100% plastered except corridor
- 1st floor 100% plastered except corridor
- Ground floor studded and plaster-boarded but still being used as dry storage and hence will be the last floor completed
The below photographs were taken on the 5th floor, where the decorators have started the first coat.
16% Annualised Returns Student Property Investment
Appleton Point purchasers will benefit from 9% NET rental return, 5 year rental assurance and interest accrued on their deposited funds. This property investment opportunity will be managed by South Street Asset Management, who are one of the largest national operators of student accommodation in the UK.
For further information on the excellent Appleton Point student accommodation investment, please click here.